Call for instructors
As we accelerate our efforts of cultivating growth in the SOT® method community and to organize and streamline our offerings, we are excited to announce this call for instructors. Our purpose is to create a SORSI Certified Instructor group.
The intent of the Instructor group will be to provide instructors for all SORSI training offerings who will teach the approved SORSI curricula. This instructor group will be a certified and approved group that SORSI will compensate to provide training at the following events.
- Mid Year
- Hosting Webinars
- Other events as needed.
If you wish to become a part of this new and improved SORSI instruction group, you must:
- Attend a mandatory Instructor Council meeting at Mid Year 2020 – May 15 – 16, 2020
- Meet the requirements to become an Approved Certified SORSI Instructor (Requirements will be distributed at the meeting.)
- Be willing and commit to follow the instructor guidelines as determined by the SORSI Board.
What Do I need to do if I am interested?
1. Register and pay for Mid Year 2020
2. Ensure your Member fees are paid and up-to-date
3. Send and Emal to sorsi1929 @gmail.com stating your interest and that #1 and #2 are completed.
The SORSI Home Office will confirm your attendance and will notify you of the Time, Date and Room in which the meeting will be held.