SORSI EVIDENCE-BASED RESEARCH NETWORK
How can you make a difference?
As a participant in the SORSI Evidence-Based Research Network (SORSI-EBRN), your input will guide the development of evidence-based practice for Chiropractic and will influence the future direction of our profession. Most importantly, you will be part of a network of and by chiropractors designed to research vertebrogenic, subluxation, craniosacral respiratory mechanism (CSRM), cranial and pelvic relationships, viscerosomatic and somatovisceral reflex syndromes and other chiropractic clinical issues at a fundamental level – that of the primary health care setting.
What is a Evidence Based Research Network?
Sacro Occipital Research Society International Inc. Evidence-Based Research Network (SORSI-EBRN) is comprised of practitioners devoted to the care of patients who are also affiliated with each other for the purpose of revealing the therapeutic experiences of clinical practice occurring in their communities.
Utilizing this proprietary system developed by Dr. Stéphane Provencher and SORSI, our purpose is to conduct research relevant to the practice of chiropractic and develop evidence-based practice models for Sacro Occipital Technic™ (SOT® Methods) as well as for all of the chiropractic profession.
What will be the results?
The mission of SORSI-EBRN is to improve health and enhance chiropractic care for all of our patients and to provide professional learning experiences for our doctors and students.
Our objectives are the following:
- Refine, develop and test methods to improve the diagnosis and treatment of vertebral subluxations in the patient population
- Study the effectiveness of various chiropractic techniques for the correction of vertebral subluxations and the various associated conditions
- Develop and test methods to improve patient safety in chiropractic practice
- Develop and pilot test evidence-based practice tools
- Provide clinically relevant, evidence-based research
- Serve as a natural laboratory to develop and field test outcome measures applicable to family chiropractic practice
- Facilitate the rapid collection of data for key clinical and practice questions
- Address questions pertinent to the practice of family chiropractic
- Educate doctors and patients
Payments to chiropractors are decreasing. Most insurance companies are looking at the evidence of YOUR medical necessity for care. The future of your profession is at STAKE! We are providing you an easy, automatic case reporting system to translate your clinical effectiveness in chiropractic treatment and analysis to viable research data.
By participating in the SORSI-EBRN, your clinical chiropractic efficacy may result in peer-review publication and help your chiropractic profession and boost your personal practice.
The Automatic Case Report System Overview
SORSI-EBRN Case Report Proposal
Join the SORSI-EBRN Now!
Be a member of SORSI