Sacro Occipital Technic™ Organization International (SOTO-I) is the international alliance that is made up of the approved and recognized SOT® Methods organizations around the world.
Following are the participating SOT® Methods International Alliance organizations:
- Sacro Occipital Research Society International (SORSI)
- Sacro Occipital Technic® Organization-Europe (SOTO-E)
- Sacro Occipital Technic® Organization-Australasia (SOTO-A)
- Sacro Occipital Technic® Organization- Japan (SOTO-Japan)
- Sacro Occipital Technic® Organization- Brazil (SOTO-Brazil)
The purposes for which SOTO INTERNATIONAL was formed are as follows:
- To preserve, promote, advance, and elevate the basic principles of SOT® Methods and SOT® Craniopathy as methods of chiropractic treatment.
- To foster an international relationship and bring about a spirit of unity and cooperation among the practitioners and students of SOT® Methods throughout the world.
- To regulate, manage, and administer the international dissemination, education, and training of practitioners and students of SOT® Methods in a consistent, uniform and harmonious manner.
- To foster and promote scientific and clinical research studies in chiropractic and particularly to develop findings that are specific to the application of SOT® Methods and are generalizable to chiropractic care.
2010 saw the establishment of the global standardization of the teaching of SOT® Methods. Universal texts were approved, along with their corresponding presentations, from which an international certification process was created. The SOTO-International marque was designed to signify and reflect the material involved in this project.