Following are the participating SOT® Methods International Alliance organizations:
- Sacro Occipital Research Society International (SORSI)
- Sacro Occipital Technic® Organization-Europe (SOTO-E)
- Sacro Occipital Technic® Organization-Australasia (SOTO-A)
- Sacro Occipital Technic® Organization- Japan (SOTO-Japan)
- Sacro Occipital Technic® Organization- Brazil (SOTO-Brazil)
The purposes for which SOTO INTERNATIONAL was formed are as follows:
- To preserve, promote, advance, and elevate the basic principles of SOT® Methods and SOT® Craniopathy as methods of chiropractic treatment.
- To foster an international relationship and bring about a spirit of unity and cooperation among the practitioners and students of SOT® Methods throughout the world.
- To regulate, manage, and administer the international dissemination, education, and training of practitioners and students of SOT® Methods in a consistent, uniform and harmonious manner.
- To foster and promote scientific and clinical research studies in chiropractic and particularly to develop findings that are specific to the application of SOT® Methods and are generalizable to chiropractic care.
2010 saw the establishment of the global standardization of the teaching of SOT® Methods. Universal texts were approved, along with their corresponding presentations, from which an international certification process was created. The SOTO-International marque was designed to signify and reflect the material involved in this project.
Until SOTO International Alliance has a web site up, further information may be obtained by contacting:
SOTO Australia (SOTO-A)
Jacquie Strudwick, Coordinator
P.O. Box 2310
Burleigh BC – QLD – 4220 – Australia
Terceira Avenida 601 Sala 303
Balneario Camboriu Sc, Brazil 88330-087
6th Floor, Yamanote Bldg.
1-19-12 Minami Ikebukuro
Toshima-ku – Tokyo 171 – Japan
SORSI (North America)
2184 Channing Way #460
Idaho Falls, ID 83404, USA