The mission and commitment of SORSI have always been focused on research to educate practitioners to be able to give better care. We continually strive to improve through research and publications. SORSI takes great pride in the way that it is aligned with the International Alliance (SOTO-I) in its educational material, seminars, and global certification. SORSI is the only organization in North America that is a member of the International Alliance and is qualified and approved to teach SOT® Methods.
For decades SORSI has provided Chiropractors and Chiropractic Assistants opportunities to learn, practice, and teach SOT® Methods. “Since 1929…the Source for SOT® Methods.”
Check out our upcoming events for a listing of educational opportunities!
November 12, 2022 12:00 PM
A 2-Day IN PERSON Seminar
Nov. 12 – 13, 2022
10 CEUs (Pending approval – limited states available)
A 2-DAY IN PERSON SEMINAR
Nov. 12 – 13, 2022
Nurture Wellbeing Chiropractic,
269 E Main St, Suite F2
Smithtown, NY 11787
September 10 – 11, 2022
Saturday (10th): 12pm – 5pm
Sunday (11th): 9 am – 3pm
AVAILABLE STATES: CO, CT, DC, DE, ID, IL, IN, IA, MD, MA. MS, MT, NE, NH, NJ, NC, ND, OH, OR, RI, SC, UT, VT, VA, WA, WY, PR
NY and PA – Pending application approval
1) CHIROPRACTIC CRANIOPATHY IS A SPECIFIC HANDS ON MANUAL TECHNIQUE THAT LOOKS TO NORMALIZE CRANIAL BONE RANGES OF MOTION AND REMOVE INTRA CRANIAL STRESS FROM THE CRANIAL DURA EFFECTING BLOOD AND CEREBROSPINAL FLUID FLOW WITHIN THE CRANIAL VAULT. THESE DISTORTIONS CAN INTERFERE WITH PROPER HEALING OF THE VERTEBRAL SUBLUXATION AND IT’S COMPLICATIONS WITHIN THE CRANIAL AND SPINAL DURA
- DIAGNOSIS AND ANALYSIS OF ABERRANT CRANIAL MOTION AND DURAL MOTION
- SPECIFIC CORRECTIVE ADJUSTMENT CRANIAL TECHNIQUES FOR DISTORTIONS AND LACK OF NORMAL CRANIAL MOTION
- ANATOMICAL,PHYSIOLOGICAL AND NEUROLOGICAL CONCEPTS FOR THE CAUSE AND CORRECTION OF CRANIAL DISTORTIONS. THESE DISTORTIONS CAN BE CAUSED BY THE VERTEBRAL SUBLUXATION COMPLEX OR BY CRANIAL DISTORTIONS EFFECTING THE VERTEBRAL SUBLUXATION COMPLEX
CHIROPRACTIC CRANIOPATHY is a system of analysis that helps determine a change in Cranial Motion at the vertebral level as well as the within the cranium. Refereed pain patterns are established and must be eliminated with corrective procedures to establish proper sensory and motor input from the spine to the Cranium and the Cranium back into the spine.
- ADD MORE SERVICES TO YOUR PRACTICE
- LEARN HOW OR BILL FOR CORRECTIVE CRANIAL PROCEDURES
- MAKE MORE MONEY
- LEARN HOW TO TREAT CRANIAL DYSFUNCTION THAT CAN INTERFERE WITH CORRECTING THE
- SPINAL SUBLUXATION
- LEARN HOWE TO RECOGNIZE CRANIAL PROBLEMS AND TREAT THEM-INCREASE PATIENT RETENTION
- INCREASE PALPATION SKILLS
Dr. John Crescione has been involved with SORSI since 1986 and has held all positions within SORSI over the years. A favorite Instructor with Students and Doctors alike, his dynamic and down to earth presentations make many difficult subjects easier to grasp. He is a diplomate in Craniopathy and has been pioneering SOT® Method in the areas of Sexual Dysfunction. With this 2 part seminar series, he brings his years in the gym business, his 30 plus years of communication skills in practice, and as an expert communicator and motivator to the area of “how” to talk to people to get them from the street to the office and to commit to chiropractic care.